Friendship | Paige Evans + Silhouette DT


Hello Ladies! I’m so excited to be back with a new layout using the awesome Pick Me Up collection!
It beautiful springtime here, and what could be better to feature all the lovely colors of the season than a big flower with colorful petals!


I love Paige’s Large Flower cut file, and wanted to add dimension to the beautiful petals. To do this, I cut the flower 4 times, first just the innermost petal-circle, for the second time, the second petal circle etc. I backed the petals with patterns paper, bent up the edges and adhered the four petal layers to each other.


I then cut in round the photo and added the title under the photo using cardstock sticker.
This time I chose a yellow cardstock as my base, I placed the flower almost to the center but a little bit right to bring more interest. On the left side I created a cluster using mostly ephemera pieces and cardstock stickers.


My second project for today is a simple and clean layout. I used Paige's Flower Frame cut file. This cut file is so perfect and beautiful, I just needed to add sequences here and there, arranged the photo to the bottom with a journaling card and a tiny transparent pocket. 


Thank you for stopping by today! I hope I could inspire you with these colorful layouts! Bea


No comments:

Post a Comment