2 layouts with Be You and The Mix No. 2 collection | Pinkfresh Studio DT



Hello Ladies! Welcome back! I am sharing two layouts on the Pinkfresh Studio blog using the brand new Be You and Mix No. 2 collections.

I started with the gorgeous Be You collection and the stunning Real patterned paper that I used as my background. I adore the soft pink, red and light green color scheme which creates a fresh and pretty look. I machine stitched a big circle to create a unique background.


I cut two photos of my little girl into a round and placed them on the circle line. I added a around chipboard piece into the third corner to create a visual triangle.


I then arranged some die-cut flowers and a lot of bits and pieces from the collection to the stitches circle line. The wood buttons, leather tags, chipboard stickers, tassel and puffy stickers look so pretty together. I added my title under the photos using the beautiful rose gold alphabet stickers. I layered some flowers from the ephemera pack to the edges for adding dimension.


Let’s check my second project. The Mix No. 2 collection is filled with a wide range of embellishment and pretty feminine colors but also contains some phrases and colors that can be used for a masculine project. I’m so happy when I can use Pinkfresh Studio collections to create a layout for my boys!


For this layout, I chose the Kind patterned paper from the Be You collection as my background. My idea was to create a layout using the ‘tone on tone’ technique. To do this I selected the items from the Mix No.2 collection that fit the background paper’s color scheme.


I adhered three photos of my son to the background and started to arrange the embellishment pieces next to the photos. I incorporated alphabet stickers, epoxy stickers, ephemera pieces, puffy stickers, layered stars, and hearts.



I can’t wait to dive into my new Mix No. 2 collection again and next time I might get a little bit girly...
Thank you for stopping by!
Bea



No comments:

Post a Comment